View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 08:22 AM   #26
RT Firefly
Enigma

City: Slicker?
Greetings,
Mr. jl. "...Where can I get some of those attack slugs?..." Well, slugs can be found under most any cabbage leaf BUT, and it's a BIG but...The secret is all in the diet and training.
There are several schools of thought regarding training regimes. Hunt and seek, lie in wait, active scanning and drop and drop to name a few. I am NOT going to tell you how "Arnold" (our personal attack slug-stealth (ASS)) has been conditioned as this is an open forum and I don't wish to compromise our security preparations but suffice to say, our ASS is quite able to protect our assets.
As with training regimes there is also some controversy regarding body armor...

Some claim an advantage in that the armor protects your ASS in the event of a direct frontal assault but Arnold seems to feel, and we agree, that such "protection" limits his speed and maneuverability.
I have the nagging feeling that I've already disclosed too much so Mr. jl., I'm afraid you'll have to research further on your own. As to diet, again, I do not wish to reveal too much. I'm sure you can appreciate my concerns...