Go anywhere you want

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Gulf of St-Laurent in eastern Canada... that is where I learned to sail and I can't wait to go back cruising... Short season but well worth
:thumb::thumb:
Great cruising.

Is it bad to be exactly where you want to be?

The north coast of BC has more than a lifetimes worth of boating for us, especially when you include innumerable creeks to explore, mountains to climb, alpine lakes to visit, etc...

The Gulf of St-Laurent in eastern Canada... that is where I learned to sail and I can't wait to go back cruising... Short season but well worth

Anyone got any pics of Gulf of St-Laurent to post? Would love to see them. Always wondered why loopers don't take that route and to the St. Lawrence Seaway.

I think it's be neat to go here!

Attachments

• gpw-200904-NASA-ISS016-E-37922-The-World-Dubai-United-Arab-Emirates-20080403-medium.jpg
    gpw-200904-NASA-ISS016-E-37922-The-World-Dubai-United-Arab-Emirates-20080403-medium.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 99
With the option open a few years ago, I made the choice, PNW for North America. NZ second choice but oh that high price of fuel over there. Ditto high fuel prices for Europe.

Pnw

Attachments

• dunord2  (250x166).jpg
    dunord2 (250x166).jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 179
We are planning our next voyage to New Zealand, through the South Pacific. Our intended route, after leaving Hawaii is:

Palmyra Atol
Washington Island
Fanning Island
Kiribati
Marquesas Islands
Tuamotus Islands
Tahiti
Moorea
Cook Islands (Rarotonga)
Tonga
Fiji
New Zealand

The South Pacific is the main reason we purchased our boat. Every one of these places are on my bucket list.

Back
Top Bottom