View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:07 AM   #89
Fish Catcher Jim

City: Kalamazoo
Thanks Eric,
I know that the 2008 N47 (Gale Force) has the tender set up on the for deck just as "Spoonbill" did but dont ya know that some one here, ( wont mention any names lol) is stuck on the 09 Shalala and I admit I do like the interior of shalala very much as well. For some reason, perhaps the brighter color of the wood or something.

The boom or lift or davit or crane or hoist or what have you is probably anchored during the build I would inmagine. I mean it would probably be more work if at all possible to move it to the for deck.
So what can you do ? I sure do not want a smaller tender.

I told Gina if I was to have a new one built I would have them build a simple flybridge. Meaning the front and side walls with 2 seats and controlls and the rest open and place a larger fishing tender up there. I mean with the front and side walls of the flybridge you could be sure that the tender would be more protected from the wind. Kind of like we did on a big trailor one time, of course without the controls and seats....lol

Maybe I will just carry three canoes up front and tie them together and add my portible outriggers I built for another canoe and call it good !
Any way thank you so much for all your help and info
Soon to be an owner of lol
Jim
Fish Catcher Jim is offline   Reply With Quote