1st place light show and best over all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was there supposed to be a photo attached..?

What the heck is BYC?

Was there supposed to be a photo attached..?

:) Yes sir, she's having technical difficulties.... I will try add a few pics. We participated in our first ever Christmas light parade held at the BYC (Beaumont Yacht Club) and we seemed to have done quite well and more importantly, it was great fun!

Attachments

• 20141210_175638.jpg
    20141210_175638.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Judging from the size of your vessel that'd better be at least a 60 pound Santa's Sleigh Anchor on your bow.

She really looks good, Dimer. First place already? They're going to be gunning for you next year.

She really looks good, Dimer. First place already? They're going to be gunning for you next year.

Thanks Larry. Credit goes to an amazingly creative partner and the manufacturer of the 6,000 cable ties :)

Nice going Blue. Congratulations.
We were in the Joe Wheeler Boat Parade last night, however, we did not win.
We were scantily clad as it was a last minute idea to enter the parade.
The main thing is the kids in the crowd had a fun time. I had considered giving the parade a New Orleans twist but up here you can get arrested for that.

Hey there Tony! Good to hear from you. The only reason we did it is the Grandkids were coming to visit but once we got started it kinda mushroomed. A N.O twist in the Wheeler state park parade may well have kept you warm for the winter. They saying breaking rocks will do that :)

I still plan on running your river in Feb and will probably see you there as you only plan leaving in March.

Back
Top Bottom