"Mother-ship"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clatartar

Hi guys, new to the forum after a few weeks of browsing.
I am in the planning stages of a new boat and after spending my whole boating life in smaller vessels (current boat is a 24 foot silver dolphin cuddy), I need some help picking out a trawler. I'm thinking of using it as a "mother ship" of sorts for my 16 foot Lund. What I have in mind is a 36 foot full displacement boat with a fairly narrow beam (10-12 feet might do it), a "cuddy" style cabin up front with a basically bare deck in the back where the Lund would go. I can't find what I want on google or on yacht world so I need some help finding what I want.

Thanks guys,
Miss Nikko looks really close and didn't take long to find. Being that I'd be using her along the west coast of Hudson Bay while hunting, the landing craft doesn't really appeal to me. I don't realistically expect to bring something up next summer but, summer 2016 is what I am hoping for. This narrows down the search considerably.

Sorry, just my attempt at humor. I do like the truck though.

A friend of mine actually uses a landing craft around here. The caribou that we hunt tend to hug the coast in the summer to keep away from bugs. He'll load an ATV onto the boat and drive within a couple hundred yards of the caribou and park the boat until he comes back with his catch.

Back
Top Bottom