Possible name for next boat...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our boat still has the PO's name, "Sandy Lee IV" on it, named for his wife of course. We went through our first season with that name and I can't wait to change it. We just have to settle on a name. Our last name being Delfino, Italian for dolphin, I was going to try and work that in but the Admiral isn't crazy about it. Tossed around the name "Senza Nome" which means Nameless in Italian. Kind of clever, I thought. The deadline is of course next April to decide.

Well the wife of my fiberglass and paint man says I should name the boat, "Ted's out of Green".

Ted

Our Vessel is Patricia Louise II. Gotta say... I had a helluva time finding another woman named Patricia Louise..?

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Our Vessel is Patricia Louise II. Gotta say... I had a helluva time finding another woman named Patricia Louise..��

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

That's really funny. One of the best on here. But, just gotta ask...
Cha try any out, before asking name?? :dance: :hide: :lol:

You sure that's her name... or she just fall in love with da boat, and, you too of course... and, then provide her name!! :D :socool:

Our boat still has the PO's name, "Sandy Lee IV" on it, named for his wife of course. We went through our first season with that name and I can't wait to change it. We just have to settle on a name. Our last name being Delfino, Italian for dolphin, I was going to try and work that in but the Admiral isn't crazy about it. Tossed around the name "Senza Nome" which means Nameless in Italian. Kind of clever, I thought. The deadline is of course next April to decide.
Pretty clever

I had to google it- and yes. Tommy Tutone is the winner?

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Our boat was named Seadog when we bought her. Previous was Ina-Belle after my mother and grandmother respectively. Seen at our marina, M T Pockets :)

I named my boat for the two activities that are its main function.

"So, Debbie, What's Tom do now that he bought a boat?"

"Mostly, he loafs and fishes."

Name of our boat is multi dimensional. :dance:

1. Artistic additions to letters of the two words hold deep family background that has to do with the signs on the words... as well as the primary word itself. :socool:

2. Every place in which I exist holds two operatives simultaneously: a. Office capability to think/create in; and, b. Opportunity for enjoyment(s)

There has never been a location I've had that stops me from capability to actuate either operative. Ya could say I'm a happy, motivated, fun-luven soul wherever I may be. :thumb:

Taint no better better place to carry that name... than our self contained Tollycraft pleasure boat! :speed boat:

Happy Pleasure-Boat-Name Daze!! - Art :D

Attachments

• The Office Name_100_1656.jpg
    The Office Name_100_1656.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 91
I thought "Free Beer" would be a great name, but it would probably draw undue attention from the USCG. Like Conrad said, wiser heads prevailed.

In my business, I've always been tempted to put a sign on the sidewalk that says "Free Beer Tomorrow" You could leave the sign out everyday, attract all kinds of attention, and never have to provide free beer!

names

odd

Attachments

• name5.jpg
    name5.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 82
  • name6.jpg
    name6.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 77
Multiple choice:
1. "U-name-it"
2. "Lost Tag"
3. "Made in China"
4. "Ex-wife's Revenge"
5. "Barnacle Babe" (for you salt water guys)

The Trident true with a trident running through it or behind it would make a cool logo. And quite nautical to boot.

Last edited:
True Blue

True North

True Course

Truth Serum

Tried and True

Tired and True

The Trident true with a trident running through it or behind it would make a cool logo. And quite nautical to boot.

OK - SD. Your name wins... :thumb: IMO...!! :D

Good to see ya posting! Art :speed boat:

The Debra D. Not my favorite name, but one of my favorite boat name graphic designs. A commercial crabber that calls at Bellingham from time to time.

Attachments

• Debra D.jpg
    Debra D.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
The Debra D. Not my favorite name, but one of my favorite boat name graphic designs. A commercial crabber that calls at Bellingham from time to time.

Yo, Marin - And, not one mention about forward slanted windows... ahhh the beautiful power of striking female anatomy... to keep a feller focused! I agree with you, real nice boat-name artistry! :thumb:

Yo, Marin - And, not one mention about forward slanted windows...

Oh, I have no issue with them on a boat that actually benefits from them, Art. Like a crabber that gets the crap beat out of it by seas/heavy spray/ice slamming into the windows in the Bering Sea during the winter. It's reverse raked windows ruining the aesthetics of a recreational cruiser that's going to see nothing more violent than gull poop or an inebriated guest's elbow whacking into the windows that gets me. Hence my coining the term wannabe windows to describe them.:)

Oh, I have no issue with them on a boat that actually benefits from them, Art. Like a crabber that gets the crap beat out of it by seas/heavy spray/ice slamming into the windows in the Bering Sea during the winter. It's reverse raked windows ruining the aesthetics of a recreational cruiser that's going to see nothing more violent than gull poop or an inebriated guest's elbow whacking into the windows that gets me. Hence my coining the term wannabe windows to describe them.:)

I know that Marin. Just joshing with ya... while enjoying the femm artistry on that boat's name! :D

Makes me want to know who Debra D is. Deckhand, wife, skipper, owner....?

I vote for "Delfino". It would be a great name.

Makes me want to know who Debra D is. Deckhand, wife, skipper, owner....?

If I were single... those paintings would make me want to know Debra herself. I love to swim, if necessary, the fins could stay! :whistling:

Name on a "For Sale" boat here.
"Farcue"
Obviously owned by a snooker player.

Back
Top Bottom