New member post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JEP

Veteran Member
Vessel Make
34' mainship motor yacht
I am located in Madison , MS and I have a 97 34' mainship motor yacht I am very pleased to join this forum since I have many questions. Anyone please free to contact me for any discussions. I'm still kind of a newbie since I have only owned this boat for about a year. Looking forward to your post

Welcome to Trawler forum!

Ask away, there are several Mainship owners that are active members!

Welcome aboard, and hope to hear more from you. Sometimes it seems as if a new member pops up, says hi, and then we never ever hear from them again! Have to wonder if they got tired of us, sold their boat, were eaten by an orca, or just what.

Welcome. Enjoy the Trawler Forum.

Welcome, JEP. There is plenty of Mainship knowledge here.

How about Mississippi State and Ole Miss being up there in the national rankings? SEC West is a great conference. My grandson is headed to MSS Bulldogs next year to play OT. Looks like many trips to Starkeville for me. Hail State!!!!

Welcome! where do you keep/use the Mainship?

Mainship Pilot 34

We just purchased a 2006 Mainship Pilot 34. Is there an owners group in Southeastern Massachusetts?

Sure sign things are coming to an end. Ole Miss and MS State in top ten. Were not used to winning so I don't know whether to rejoice or wait to the other shoe to drop. Either way its been great so far

Madison , MS on the Ross Barnett Reservoir

Got a brother and sister in law in Franklin, LA

Sure sign things are coming to an end. Ole Miss and MS State in top ten. Were not used to winning so I don't know whether to rejoice or wait to the other shoe to drop. Either way its been great so far

Dan Mullen was offensive coordinator at Florida for 2 national championships. He's been there before.

I knew Stan Hindman when he was all American defensive tackle for Ole Miss. That was '63 or '64. He later played 8 years for the 49ers, and then became an architect. You may remember this play.

http://vimeo.com/4665081

Last edited:
If your south of the Mason Dixon you know it

Mainship 34 Pilot

We just purchased her, so she is on the hard. We have , howeve, been boat owners since 1987. First a 30 foot sailboat, and then a 30 foot trawler. We cruise the waters of Buzzards Bay and especially enjoy going to Cuttyhunk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom