Only 1 Photo Appears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rclarke246

Vessel Name
Lady Di
Vessel Make
2012 Beneteau Swift Trawler 44
In my posts I want to add photos.
I go to "manage attachments", "choose file" list appears, I do and select "choose existing", I click on one of my photos, and upload it.
When I repeat the process only the last photo uploaded appears in my post.
How do I put more than 1 photo in my posts?
Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 111
I use flickr and post the html code for the size I choose to display the pic.I don't use the forum up loader.Check the box in the lower right and it should help.You can click the pic top bar to enlarge.

15322565098_9da389d97e_b.jpg

Like Craig says, you can upload several, but make sure they appear on the left in the column where it says 'choose file to upload. Then you click on 'upload' at the bottom left of that window where the selected files are listed, and wait until it is clear the pics have ben attached. Then scroll right to the bottom and click on 'close this window'. That closes the attachment key window. The you go back up and click on the 'submit reply' button. You should see that your files are clearly attached in that window above the submit button. Be aware some cameras take photos which are so hi res and space hungry the number might be less than Craig indicated, in which case you need to downsize them a bit. Using an external place to save pics, then posting the URL from the Insert image icon at the top Like Ben2go mentioned might get round that however. Markpierce posts plenty of pretty hi res pics using that method I notice.

PS. Love your boat.

Are you using an iPad?

If so then more than 1 photo does not seem possible using the forums "managing attachments".

I suspect the apple software does not name the each photo in a different enough way for the forum to recognise each photo as separate entity.

The only solution seems to be to use an external photo sharing site like photo-bucket.

I forgot to ad,that's my V star Classic at White Oak falls outside of Columbus,NC.

I use flickr and post the html code for the size I choose to display the pic.I don't use the forum up loader.Check the box in the lower right and it should help.You can click the pic top bar to enlarge.

15322565098_9da389d97e_b.jpg

thanks.

Yes, was using iPad.
This is from my computer.
thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3091.jpg
    IMG_3091.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 94