Horses to Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rucountry

Just got 1990 Marine Trader and piloted back to Texas from FT Walton Beach FLA. Learned a lot, but a lot to learn. I know that big ditch ICW can get busy.

Now if i can figure out how to pump the head/septic out things will be much more pleasant.:facepalm:

Welcome to the forum, always lots to learn on a new boat. Tell us about the head and holding tank and you will undoubtedly get advice on how to pump it out. Enjoy!

Greetings,
Welcome aboard Mr. ru.
th

Welcome aboard. Always good to add another Texan!

Horses to Trawler??? Are you out of your flooded mind???!!! We have done the same thing. I used to be a bronc rider at one time in my life on some large ranches. Retired frm the Army in 98. Went to a car dealer w/a '10 lemon Dodge 1 T dully. Saw a sailing mag, and said why not!!! Bought a trawler. No buck-off yet, and very motivated!! I think you made a good choice!! I have a well trained pack string & roping mules. All are on their way to someone else. WELCOME ABOARD! The host of personalities, wisdom & humor will astound you. Just sit back & read. Just try to visualize what these folks look like. Great stuff!

Welcome.

The good thing about boats is that they are inanimate. Probably easier than horses.

Horse$ and airplane$, they both prepare you for one a$pect of boating: "it'$ alway$ $omething!"

Just got 1990 Marine Trader and piloted back to Texas from FT Walton Beach FLA. Learned a lot, but a lot to learn. I know that big ditch ICW can get busy.

Now if i can figure out how to pump the head/septic out things will be much more pleasant.:facepalm:

I would sub out starting the siphon hose.:whistling:
================================================

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom