Ads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wxx3

Dauntless Award
Vessel Name
Dauntless
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 - 148
I dont want to end the day talking about Bycatch, so let's talk aobut something really itneresting.

Haivng just been to the Netherlands, I am used to my computer all of a sudden speaking Dutch to me, but now that I'm back in Ireland it has returned to English.

But not the ads, the ads for TF in the top horizontal banner are all in English and are either for the Economist (a great weekly which I get by the way) or some portrtait shop.

Now the vertical banner on the right is in German, I am assuming that they are thinking Irish, not English, what did they do in WWII? Maybe I'll understand German better.

But at least most of the ads are for BH's, which are spelled "BH" and pronounced (in German) Bey Ha.

Which stands for Bras, so I'm happy, no matter the language.:smitten:

The Ads are targeted based on what you've been searching the web for.

So, to take this further...

You've either been searching for Bra's or to go even one further, their contents. :blush:

Farsen = (Heifers!!) :D:horse:

The Ads are targeted based on what you've been searching the web for.

So, to take this further...

You've either been searching for Bra's or to go even one further, their contents. :blush:

Oh darn.You beat me to it.

Wxx3,you may want to video chat up the admiral tonight. :lol:

Richard,
See what happens when when your tied up! We all wished you could share this much info when you did your Ivan's or had to fix the fish!
Enjoy a single malt for me please!
Crusty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom