09-08-2014, 07:33 PM
City: Solomons Island Md
Vessel Name: Fryedaze
Vessel Model: MC 42 (Overseas Co) Monk 42
Join Date: Sep 2011
Follow these instructions and you will have a MMSI in a few days. I filed online on Friday and had a number by Monday.
Steps to Filing an Application for a new Ship Station license:
Log in to https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsEntry/licManager/login.jsp with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and Password
If you do not know the password, click on the Contact Tech Support link, and then click the Reset Password button to follow the prompts for resetting the password.
If you do not have an FRN, you will need to register for one here: https://apps.fcc.gov/coresWeb/regEntityType.do
Note: If you are taken to the My Applications page after logging in, click My Licenses to begin the steps below
Please refer to the online ?Help files or Common Questions if you need assistance with the application.
1. On the left side of the screen, click Apply for a New License
2. From the drop down box, select the Radio Service for the new license - Choose SA or SB- Ship
3. Click Continue to navigate through the application
4. Sign your application and click Submit Application by typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed
5. ULS will calculate the fees. Fees for online filing MUST be received within 10 calendar days of the filing.
6. Click the Continue For Payment Options button to choose the method of payment.
Further information regarding Ship Station licenses can be found at http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/index.htm?job=service_home&id=ship_stations
If you have any further questions, or need additional information, submit a request through http://esupport.fcc.gov or call the FCC Licensing Support Center at 877-480-3201.
FCC Licensing Support Center