I almost died today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes I'm a bit obsessive but sometimes perhaps it's good. It struck me sometime back that we have lights and alarms that go off on cars if the door is ajar. Yet, we have gates that open on boats to board or to get off at the dock and if they're open, nothing. Now we did put checking them on our pre-move check list. But I wondered why not a dash light or rather a helm one. We had gone to the trouble in a build of extra height in the rails, but if you have a section open that leaves a big risk. So we have a little panel with all openings on it. Red lights mean open.

Richard just made me feel that I wasn't being overly cautious.

You sure got my attention about my 3 rail gates.

Richard, Since we're now watching your every move, please turn the DeLorme on so we can get an updated fix. Wouldn't what we're doing be called stalking in court?

I left it in my bag, with my kindle.

What ever happened to the guy whose tagline was:

"I don't like planning, because that word premeditated is thrown around in court a lot"

Do something to that effect. Really great.
I miss him

Yo - When you try it... make sure there is some BIG Strong Bubba aboard to pull u-asss back in if needed... :lol: Best Luck! :D

Art,

At my size, I think it will be simpler for him to just cut the tether and let me drop! Maybe that way I can swim around to the ladder and get aboard that way. If I am alone though, it might resemble the final scenes in Moby Dick as Boomarang putt-putts into the night!

As you can see, I have given this some thought . . . . :rofl:

Attachments

• ahab.jpg
    ahab.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom