Monk 36 Owners Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Opsman

Does any know if the Monk 36 Owners Association on Yahoo Groups is still active? I have tried several different email addresses and each of them have been returned as "undeliverable".

Does any know if the Monk 36 Owners Association on Yahoo Groups is still active? I have tried several different email addresses and each of them have been returned as "undeliverable".

Go to Yahoo.com then to Groups and put in a search for Monk 36 to see what comes up. Yahoo recently changed some stuff on their group sites, It made it harder to reach with old addresses.

You should contact Eileen Mowle
MOABusiness2012 at gmail.com

I have been a member since 2008 it is a great organization a rendezvous is held yearly on the East and West Coasts
The website is https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Monk36OwnersAssociation/info
Some of it is for members only

Kevin, if you have any questions send a private message to my profile page

Last edited:
Monk36ownersAssociation wannabe

You should contact Eileen Mowle
MOABusiness2012 at gmail.com

I have been a member since 2008 it is a great organization a rendezvous is held yearly on the East and West Coasts
The website is https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Monk36OwnersAssociation/info
Some of it is for members only

Kevin, if you have any questions send a private message to my profile page

Hello Steve, I'm in the process of purchasing a '96 Monk 36 trawler, hull no. 179 and excited about the possibility of joining the Owners group. I have left messages with M36OA secretary and also emailed request to the person you listed in your post. thanks for the information you provided.

coalman

Coalman please note that information was several years old;

below is from the Monk Owners site today, it is a great group very helpful, a Meeting Rendezvous will be held again this May, I believe in Deltaville MD.

This site is available to Monk 36 Owners Association Members. If you are not a member and would like to join, please contact:

Gayle Wix
E-mail: MOASecretary@yahoo.com
Cell: 703-580-5976

Let me know if this doesn't work

Thanks Steve. Gayle got back to me yesterday and was a great help and you are now corresponding to probably the newest member of M36OA. Additionally it was really great to talk to her about the boat we are buying (hull 179). all the best

Good! They are great boats I'm sure you will really enjoy it and the MOA membership.
Maybe we'll see you at a Rendezvous!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom