Greetings from a newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pierce

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Island Bound
Vessel Make
37 Tollycraft
My wife and I have decided to get a bigger boat and pending haul out, survey and mechanical, we will be buying a 1977 37' Tollycraft convertible.
I have been boating in and around Puget Sound for many years but in a much smaller boat. 15' Whaler I know big jump huh. Big boats are not new to me as I have chartered a 43 Davis two years in a row some time ago. but now it's our turn to be a big boat owner. So here we go!!!

Good choice. One of my favorite models. That was quite a jump!!

Good Luck and welcome! We have our other Boat in La Conner on K dock, a 1977 Willard "Kingfisher"

Congrats and welcome!

Hello there my name is Tom and I am a proud owner of a 39 ft clipper style aft cabin fibreglass cruiser. It was built in Taiwan about 1980 or so. fitted with a 6 cylinder ford lehman 120 hp, lovely old girl with teak fit out . has the motor in the aft of the boat with a V drive. I have never seen this type of boat before. usually the motor is fitted in mid ships.....any body know of this type of boat.

Well, it's ours!! Survey went pretty well. Yes I do have a to do list. But hey, it's a 37 year old boat! Most if not all of the items are things I can fix myself. The mechanical was all good. No issues!! We will be bringing her to her new home in Shelter Bay, LaConner WA next Thursday. I am excited and nervous at the same time. On the plus side, I do know the local waters very, very well!!

Pictures? There is another local member that bought a 37' Tolly last year as well. Do a search! Congrats on your new baby! Be sure to put her in the part of Shelter Bay where the fire crew can get there:)

Looks like I'll be two docks down from where the big fire was next to the ramp. Pics? Well I just tried to post and it looks like I have a file issue. Got to figure that out.

Depending upon photo quality you may be trying to load too many in one post. Most folks with high quality photos can load no more than 2-3 per post.

Well, it's ours!! Survey went pretty well. Yes I do have a to do list. But hey, it's a 37 year old boat! Most if not all of the items are things I can fix myself. The mechanical was all good. No issues!! We will be bringing her to her new home in Shelter Bay, LaConner WA next Thursday. I am excited and nervous at the same time. On the plus side, I do know the local waters very, very well!!

Congratulations and smooth sailing. Our haul out and survey is this coming Thursday and I'm starting to get a bit nervous myself.

Ken

Congratulations and welcome! We just bought our 35 year old boat and it's an adventure. Have fun!

Greetings, welcome aboard, here you'll find a lot of friends

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Back
Top Bottom