View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 07:19 AM   #16
Takefive

City: Brisbane
Unfortunately I have personally had a very bad experience with the Symbol Dealer in Australia, I believe I am no orphan. I strongly advise you to verify and check everything you are told, I understand the dealer owns this boat and was the last boat he imported some years ago and has been trying to sell it ever since.

The designer Jack Sarin is in my opinion an excellent designer, honest and ethical. I would in no way offer the same endorsement to anyone else whom I have personally dealt with at Symbol Yachts. I would advise you to contact Sarin direct to see exactly what involvement he had in the design and control of the manufacture, this may be interesting!! Your posts and others in my opinion indicates confusion as to the specifications of the boat, I am not surprised.

I have previously posted in other forums and posted a website about my experience with Symbol Yachts and the Australian Dealer as a warning to others. I did not renew the website a couple of years ago, it was time to move on for me.

If you are told anything by Symbol or their Australian dealer ( i believe Symbol may no longer exist?) about me or my experience or what they did, ask them to commit it to writing and contact me and forward it too me.

Be very very careful, my experience cost me serious money and grief.
Takefive is offline   Reply With Quote