Just when you think it can't get any sillier...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How would you know if it was taking on water?

DSC_3880.jpg

DSC_3881.jpgDSC_3878.jpg
I think that boat would be super popular down here in Miami!

Those guy's dropped more coin for that fancy new thing than Michael J. Fox at a parking meter, and they don't even have any girls looking their direction. A hot tub boat and wine? That's a winning recipe for social diseases galore. lol

Last edited:
Greetings,
Mr. 950. "...I am wondering where the head is." I suspect you'll be sitting in it. @ $42K...hmmmm..... I actually like this one better but equally as silly. Add a couple of fishing poles and viola! The Barbecue Dining Boat - Hammacher Schlemmer

Actually saw one of the Barbecue boats this winter. Think Tarpon Point in Cape Coral rents them. Amusing for a few hours I suppose if your 16 to maybe 30. At this point in life, I'm more focused on creature comforts.

Ted

Wifey B: Oh I like it. A bit small. Need like a 24' model. Wonder how fast it will go? Darn website says they're closed for the season, moving and stuff like that. I surely would have rented one just to have done it....except I am particular on hot tubs...blame my hubby for teaching me. Would have to be cleaned and sterilized and refilled. Lots of lung disease from bacteria in hot tubs.....we're like super fastidious on ours at home.

Oh well, guess I'll have to get excited over something else....Can't help it. I'm just a kid who likes sparkly new and different things. My hubby's one he can't get out of his head is wanting a Gibbs Amphibean. But we'd have to have two since they only hold one person.

Ok, back to reality. Was beautiful here today and supposed to be so tomorrow. Tomorrow will be our last day out on the water at home. Fly back to the PNW on Saturday. You'd think our house was a hotel with everyone staying here tonight, but we'll be gone two months so lots of friends around.

Seattle, eh? Makes me wonder if the next great thing to come along in Seattle will be a Starbucks that will delivery down to their hot tub.

No hot tub, but I do have a Flying bridge!

Attachments

• My Boat.jpg
    My Boat.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 280
Back
Top Bottom