36 Express Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking Boat Pat, looks like about a 1999 and maybe a Cummins 270 in her. Welcome aboard!

I've always liked that boat. Everyone here will tell you I'm partial to forward raked windshields, but getting back to the boat, I've not seen one with an enclosed FB and fixed hardtop over the cockpit before. It's a lot of boat in 36 ft., and I always thought that if I could afford the fuel, that design would extend our weekend cruising area quite a bit. How tight are the maintenance spaces? Maybe when I'm finished going slow.....

Welcome to the forum.

Two of them makes the maintenance fun!

The cockpit floor opens up with three panels. I have great access to the engines and v drives. The westerbeke genset is tight but workable. There is an access point under the after center bench seatsto access all the batteries and other service items including the front of the engines.

It was very well thought out and she is a very salty boat. We are very pleased with her and what she can do. I am surprised they didn't do better in the market.

We had looked hard at them on yacht world when looking for another boat on 2010. Interesting boats, I've always been partial to albins. Lots of neat features too. We ended up getting a 36' Sabre (also hull #1). Welcome aboard, but more pics please.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1400340435.927469.jpgImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1400340461.302923.jpg

Memorial Day weekend picture.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1401338158.371867.jpg

Back
Top Bottom