The long arm of the law came calling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
I was taking a break from the heat today. I stepped up on the helm deck, and noticed a sharply dressed Deputy Sheriff standing at the rear of Moonstruck. Not that I feel guilty about anything, but I stepped into the cockpit. Asking, "are you looking for me". He walked around to the finger pier, and said, "you're Moonstruck on TF". I said, "how do you know that".

He just chuckled and introduced himself saying he just was waiting ti talk with the captain of the charter boat in the next slip. It turns out that he is a member and frequent lurker on TF. It is always good to meet people that hang around TF.

Hopefully, he will see this, and come out from lurking to introduce himself. A very nice guy.

I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few TF members and lurkers Don, and every one of them are great folks. We all started out here as lurkers or newbies at one time.

Coincidentally, Scott happened to stay overnight in our marina a few weeks ago, and that was a pleasant surprise when I put boat model, boat name, and Captain's first name all together. It was also a useful excuse to quaff a beverage or two :)

-Chris

Same here, though most of them are out on bail now. ;)

:rofl::rofl:..Great one! Well, all I can say is that if it had been me with a badge, I'd have slapped your arse with a ticket for "excessive luster" on that new paint job!:socool:

:rofl::rofl:..Great one! Well, all I can say is that if it had been me with a badge, I'd have slapped your arse with a ticket for "excessive luster" on that new paint job!:socool:

I would think "Disturbing the Peace" would stick. I wonder how many poor guys in Don's marina have already heard from their wives, "Why doesn't our boat look like that?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom