Otters be gone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Based on the "it is their habitat argument" humans should be living in outer space. Think about it, I go into the ocean and its "their" habitat; I go into the woods its "their habitat"; I go into the African plains and its "their "habitat. Where is out habitat?

GOT ME THERE VT.

However man is a freak in nature and is taking over the world. At least all of it that interests him and that that dosn't will soon be his as his numbers continue to rise.

But really ..... what should be the boundaries of human habitat?

Based on the "it is their habitat argument" humans should be living in outer space. Think about it, I go into the ocean and its "their" habitat; I go into the woods its "their habitat"; I go into the African plains and its "their "habitat. Where is out habitat?

when the furry little rats swim in the rivers, sounds, ocean they are in "their habitat"

when they crawl aboard my boat they are in mine. I river otter can do as much damage to a boat as a fire in a short time. A hose with a good nozzle also makes a good deterrent.

HOLLYWOOD

I hear you Hollywood! My boat my habitat! :)

I like to think we are all sharing the same habitat and planet. Although it is fashionable to beat up on humans, we are a remarkably adaptable species and can live almost anywhere on the planet. The ocean belongs no more to the dolphins and whales than it does people. We just have to be responsible humans and play nice in the old sandbox.

Sorry I am going off topic and can't believe I just type the afore! My wife read this before I posted and said "who are you and where have you taken my husband!" :)

So who has more territorial greed, people or the otters? So far no people have pooped on my dock. If they do, I will be looking for a People Predator to put on the dock. Something that really scares people away. HUMMMM !!

What would I listen to a bunch of posts from freaks of nature......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

see post 31...:socool:

Well I call us freaks of nature in that we, unlike all other forms of life here on earth just keep on taking way way past getting what we need. There's no limits to the needs of man.

Last edited:
Aren't we the result of DNA manipulation by aliens from outer space? :eek:

not me... from a young age I always slept in a tin foil hat to keep them from reprogramming my mind while I sleep..

HOLLYWOOD :socool:

Something that really scares people away. HUMMMM !!

A sign ,

IRS AUDIT IN PROGRESS, welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom