New Dash for Mainship Pilot 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimrobertri

On my 2001, I decided to go for a new dash look. I added to top, molded in with glass and repainted with two part topside dulled down to cut the glare. Came out pretty good.

What a PITA with all the wiring. Since I was in there I also opted to upgrade all the salt corroded switches and breakers. http://newwiremarine.com has a nice selection with upgrades for led lights on their switch covers.

Attachments

• 20140322_145619.jpg
    20140322_145619.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 92
Looks clean

On my 2001, I decided to go for a new dash look. I added to top, molded in with glass and repainted with two part topside dulled down to cut the glare. Came out pretty good.

What a PITA with all the wiring. Since I was in there I also opted to upgrade all the salt corroded switches and breakers. New Wire Marine - Custom Marine Switch Panels has a nice selection with upgrades for led lights on their switch covers.
Nice job

I am installing a new dash and have decided on ,(,GlowShift Performance Gauges & Pods – Automotive Boost Gauges, Pyrometer) for the gauges.

Not marine , but there not for a flybridge .

The sweep is 270 Deg and they have both the dial and numerical number display .

Most of the gauges with numerical readouts only are more expensive than these.

Of course ,I am keeping a second set of pure mechanical gauges operational, as is prudent with electric gadgets..

Back
Top Bottom