View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 11:45 AM   #6
City: Seattle
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,142
Find an escrow/title agent in the seller's location. You might call a borker in the area and ask for a recommendation of a escrow agent. You and seller can agree on the terms of the escrow and release of funds, i.e. all docs fully executed, boat loaded, or whatever. Your money is wired to the escrow agent, escrow agent confirms terms fulfilled, notifies you, and transfers $$ to seller. Much cheaper, and generally just as effective, as using a local attorney.
THD is offline   Reply With Quote