posting a video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Apache II
Vessel Make
1974 Donald Jones
How do I post a video to a thread I clicked on the insert a video icon. nothing.
SD

Gimme a minute. I have never tried a video...

[video=[MEDIA=youtube]XN49ItjyqTI[/MEDIA]]

There you go. When you click the video icon, a box should pop up that allows you to put a URL in the alotted space. Put your URL in the space and it is as simple as that. There appears to be only certain sites that are supported....youtube being the most obvious. If you have a video on your hard drive, I am not sure if there is a way to uplink it directly to the site. I would recommend you uploading your video to the supported sites and then paste the URL.

NOW, if you are not getting the popup box, it is likely a browser issue. What browser are you using? I use Google Chrome and it works without issue. I would assume Explorer wold work as well. I know we have had issues with Firefox....and maybe safari.

Lemme know.

I have a couple of emails of my Shrimping adventures sent to me by my partner with his Iphone., They're short videos I had to download quickview becaus I am pc not apple. I have the img loaded on my desktop. One is of a really cool 20 lb octipus I caught in one of my shrimp pots.
SD

Not really computer savvy what is a URL?

-- Edited by skipperdude on Thursday 27th of May 2010 12:41:24 PM

watch

Dunnowhat URL actually stands for but it is the web address....ie http/www.whatever.com

Looks like your video didn't "take"...lemme try....

[video=[MEDIA=youtube]jteam1BRVkE[/MEDIA]]

URL = Universal Resource Locator

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom