View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:03 PM   #45
Art
Guru

City: SF Bay Area
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Can’t tell ya me exacto plans... cause, even I don’t really know em! I’m a planner from the word go who never stops thinken and thrives in impulse on actions that create high energy lasting agendas – Now, that is really dyslexia at its pinnacle! And, yes, I was so dyslexic when young they thought me to be nearly a moron till Momma and Hugh figured me brain out and showed me how I could override my mind’s double reverse negatives to be able to actually operate in the “real” world. LOL I didn’t learn to read till 6th grade... once I could make my mind jump the reading hurdle – well – I was then off to the races for rest o’ me life! Far as I’m concerned Hugh McGlade my sixth grade teacher and Mom saved my ass by 6th grade. Then Dad took over once I could think straight and he could better communicate to and with me. He actually formed me into what I am... whatever that may be; you’ll get different accounts from different folks!

My life has been private unto me and yet open to a few of my closest, who know me well. I've said more here about myself than I ever said in public before, guess it’s time... Never knew I'd feel so at home on a public forum. TF has an aura of magic, a unique mystique if you will, cause boating and love of water holds its own community type of a clique!

Soooo.... Water and boats have always been a love of mine but not practiced throughout my every decade. I’m currently entering into a new business phase at 62 years and loven it... especially as long as the stars line up correctly and ample funds get into my Corp account. This biz should take about 5 to 7 years to get it to the point of “Sell It Baby!” After that only the Big One really knows my future. But I can say, I’m feelen fit as a fiddle and stay in good condition. My sights are set on reaching 110 yrs, God Willen!! Therefore, even if I don’t stop inventing and working till 70 I should have around 20 to 25 years for straight out botten ta do – If I decide to!

At that time, in da back o’ me pea brain I gots visions (dreams) of maybe liven aboard a motor sailor and plying whatever damn waters suite my fancy at the time! I pray that my Admiral is as lucky and that our extended family all are still OK and ready to visit our boat whenever possible.

Most of all on this thread I’m hoping that all YOUR future dreams come to fruition!

Reading this thread and writing this post has afforded me a comfortable break in the day... now, I diven back inta work on my puter... again!
Art is offline   Reply With Quote