My Special Valentines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capthead

Guru
Vessel Name
Heads Up
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 42 Classic
Today is the 23rd anniversary of the purchase of the Heads Up. I bought it on Valentines Day and took it home to the Los Angeles Harbor from Hunting Harbour which is a short cruise.

The boat name was Lomcevak then and we had to change it. Why name a boat headache? Before she was Lomcevak she was the Viewfinder and owned by Chris Bole who produced and directed Star Trek and other TV shows and movies. Lee Majors and Farrah Fawcett took the boat to Catalina. I removed the mattress and tried to sell it because Farrah slept on it but no takers. :lol:

This photo was taken in 1992 I think, a year later. It could be the fall of 91 I just don't remember but it is after the name change nonetheless.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!
I hope you aren't freezing, it's 80 here today.

Attachments

• HeadsUpLilFishermans.jpg
    HeadsUpLilFishermans.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 76
Same to you, Stretch! We bought our GB 32, Polar Star, on Valentine's Day in 2006. Bought the last one in November, boring.

I'd love to know the things you've tweaked over the years. The most fascinating boats are those that have been lived aboard long term. The changes, access to storage spaces and such always interest me.

Congratulations and Happy Valentine's Day too.

Happy Valentines to All Here as well.

My Valentines are the three ladies in my life, my wife, my daughter and our boat. It is a toss up as to which costs the most!

Back
Top Bottom