This is the year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KneeDeep

Vessel Name
Betsy Lee
Vessel Make
37 Atlantic Double Cabin
Hello Everyone -
We have sold the Whaler and decided to find a boat we can spend long days, nights, weekends, vacations and maybe even longer on. Looking forward to the Trawler lifestyle with the family. Now just need to find a good one!

The wife and I have been cruising (ahem) the forum for a couple of months and really enjoy the conversation and insight.

Will be keeping the boat in the Corpus Christi area initially, and can always use recommendations and opinions on our search, places to visit, etc.

Also first time posting on any forum - so this should be fun :blush:

Welcome

Hello Everyone -
We have sold the Whaler and decided to find a boat we can spend long days, nights, weekends, vacations and maybe even longer on. Looking forward to the Trawler lifestyle with the family. Now just need to find a good one!

The wife and I have been cruising (ahem) the forum for a couple of months and really enjoy the conversation and insight.

Will be keeping the boat in the Corpus Christi area initially, and can always use recommendations and opinions on our search, places to visit, etc.

Also first time posting on any forum - so this should be fun :blush:

We are going to need your social security number, a major credit card with pin and security code before we can move forward in this relationship.:angel:

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Fun indeed...
Penguin-Jumping-Around-in-Snow.gif

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Sorry I didn't get here soon enough to warn you about RTF.

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

Welcome, we live in Port Aransas and are in the process of purchasing a Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge. Not quite a trawler but close enough I hope to be welcome on the forum.

Good luck with your search. Not a lot of trawler style boats for sale in this area. Most of the larger vessels in this area are Sport Fishers. There is a very nice Mainship 390 in Aransas Pass that we came very close to purchasing.

Hope to meet you on the water soon.

I lived in Aransas Pass in 1979 for a few months

Mrs Cardude and I are in Victoria Tx, and if we ever get a boat we will dock in Rockport.

Welcome, I'm in San Antonio, my boat is in New Orleans... I hope to move it to Corpus in March... your welcome to come take a look... you can never look at too many boats.... each one helps define what you want/need

thanks for making us feel so welcome!! seems my welcome post wasn't as fun as another couple, but I can assure you that was my Whaler in the avatar pic :D

Kitelog - congrats on the Mainship, hope the purchase works out. If you are referring to the the 39 by Hampton's Landing, it's a beautiful boat, but a little out of our range.

Off tomorrow to Galveston to check out the few trawlers that we can find in Texas waters. Will check back for some opinions.

Thanks everyone -
Paul

Talonewo - would love to see your boat - looking at boats is one hobby that I am excellent at :)

oh - any heavy metal penguins rule!!

PB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom