Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Santa is a nice guy, brought everything I asked

Oh yeah. Nothing I like better than strawberries!:whistling: If I were you, I'd be expecting a visit from Ben and his new device.

Merry Christmas, wife and I are now living on our new to us Manatee in Annapolis, settlement was yesterday!
Regards
Bob and Kathy

Fantastic! I didn't think you'd be aboard so soon. Hope you've got heat! Meanwhile, I guess you got what you wanted for Christmas.

Attachments

• Christmas greeting.jpg
    Christmas greeting.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 92
Oh yeah. Nothing I like better than strawberries!:whistling: If I were you, I'd be expecting a visit from Ben and his new device.

Larry, is the strawberry farm with its roadside stand down near Redlands still operating? The best strawberry shakes ever!:thumb:

Edit: Found it.

http://www.burrsberryfarm.com/index.php

Wishing everyone a great Christmas and a healthy prosperous New Year.

Last edited:
Larry, is the strawberry farm with its roadside stand down near Redlands still operating? The best strawberry shakes ever!:thumb:

Don't know, Don. But now that you mentioned it, I'm looking forward to finding out. I can only hope that the strawberries are as plump and full as the ones posted by Alemao. I'd definitely make the trip.

Attended a midnight candlelight service last night, and had a wonderful time with the grandbaby this morning.:thumb:

That brought back some very fond memories...thank you.

Merry Chistmas to all from Rio de Janeiro
:eek::D

I will be absent from TF for a while, I am on my way to Rio!

Wait for me! Need a crewman?
(Oh, hi honey. Didn't realize you were standing there:whistling:. Uh, no, I was just joking with THD. I mean, you know I'd never do such a thing:angel:. I mean after all, hey...:smitten:...Take it easy. Step away from the carving knife, it was all in jest, see:D:rofl:)

Here is wishing everyone all of the peace and happiness of the Christmas season, and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014:dance:

OD and Family.

Last edited:
Received an awesome 20" x 32" canvas from my daughter. She is a professional photographer and took this picture while out for a cruise last summer. It was one of my best gifts.

ForumRunner_20131226_073753.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Trawler

Not sure why all my uploads from this phone is sideways hmmm

Back
Top Bottom