Randy and Celeste McNeil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rcmcneilboat

Vessel Name
THE FRED
Vessel Make
42' PRESENT TRAWLER
We bought a 42' 1985 Present Trawler a few months ago and are really enjoying it. Very roomy vessel.

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome aboard from the PNW. Hope you enjoy your vessel as much as we do.......:)

Yes, the joy (and burdens) of ownership!

img_197728_0_6bc46d9c77cd569590ffb1cc7014d007.jpg

Congratulations. Please post photos and details.

Congratulations and welcome!

Congratulations, you have some nice cruising grounds nearby. Where do you keep the boat?

Welcome to the Forum, and hope to hear more from you as time goes by and you enjoy the boat.

Welcome aboard. One of the "rules" of any forum is that we really don't believe you until we've seen photos of your new baby and of you using it. Just kidding, of course, but welcome aboard anyway.

Welcome from the upper Mississippi River where it's about time to give up for the year & go home, & yes we do require pics especially during the next couple of months if your boating where Mother Nature allows it. That will help those of us who will be suffering thru another midwest winter.

Look at their Public Profile. There are some pictures posted and they seem legit:thumb:

Welcome aboard, Congrats!!! :)

Help with how to upload pictures

Thanks for all the greetings.I cant figure out how to attach pictures???

Congratulations, you have some nice cruising grounds nearby. Where do you keep the boat?

We keep it at Biloxi small craft harbor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 107
Welcome from the upper Mississippi River where it's about time to give up for the year & go home, & yes we do require pics especially during the next couple of months if your boating where Mother Nature allows it. That will help those of us who will be suffering thru another midwest winter.

Here is a Christmas on the water picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 104
Congrats and welcome! Small world, I recently sold a client's DeFever out of your marina, the new owners may still be there "Cherokee Rose".

Attachments

• DSCN0215.jpg
    DSCN0215.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Christmas on the water

Welcome aboard. One of the "rules" of any forum is that we really don't believe you until we've seen photos of your new baby and of you using it. Just kidding, of course, but welcome aboard anyway.

Sorry, I finally figured out how to upload a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 101
Welcome aboard, and very nice Christmas decorations.

Marty

Welcome Aboard!

Sorry, I finally figured out how to upload a picture.
Are you guys going to be in the Gulfport Boat Parade on the 21st by any chance? We are not in the parade but will have a front row seat on our Present 42 at our slip in the Gulfport SC Harbor.

Gulfport Parade

Are you guys going to be in the Gulfport Boat Parade on the 21st by any chance? We are not in the parade but will have a front row seat on our Present 42 at our slip in the Gulfport SC Harbor.

Will not make it. I am in Cairo working. My wife may like to pop in on yall at Gulfport harbor though.

Super great Christmas lighting on the boat!

Nice boat, welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom