View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #19
Maltese52
Veteran Member

City: Los Angeles
Vessel Model: Maltese 52
Sorry Gang,
didn't see the amount of posts till now. I appreciate the comments about the MP52-Trawler (the good and bad ones) and Brian I do know some of the other designs out there like the Indikon project. They seem to be going about things the standard industry way, that is design, market, sell, then Build.
Being a young but long time member of the marine industry, I have seen many fortunes spent on trying to introduce new designs that never go anywhere and didn't want to fall casualty to that. So I took the build it and they will come approach (hopefully)
I do get some grief about the cabin house design, though many can't argue with its functionality in real world use. It is a little commercial/military looking but with the teak brow and railings planned, I think it will come together nicely. Its just hard to envision at moment but think down east style look? Of course we are offering and willing to change the design for any potential customer. Speaking of customers we hope to find one soon as we are offering the base boat pricing of 450K motor away...
Really enjoy the exchange and happy to answer any questions.
As for the Power Chart and Fuel Burn Numbers, hope to have those options all charted and added to the Website shortly. But they are looking good!!
Attached Thumbnails
MP52-Trawlercolor.jpg   12-10.jpg   12-15.jpg  
Maltese52 is offline   Reply With Quote