View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
O C Diver
O C Diver's Avatar
City: Fort Myers, FL... Summers in the Great Lakes
Vessel Name: Slow Hand
Vessel Model: Cherubini Independence 45
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,043
Originally Posted by Pau Hana View Post
You'll need the USCG bill of sale, the application for documentation (if you are going to keep the vessel in documentation) and an Abstract of Title. All can be gotten from the NVDC website. You'll also have to comply with Florida registration regulations.

As the vessel is documented, any liens would have to be filed with the USCG: the Abstract of Title will have this information.
Thank you immensely!

I'm tired of fast moves, I've got a slow groove, on my mind.....
I want to spend some time, Not come and go in a heated rush.....
"Slow Hand" by The Pointer Sisters
O C Diver is offline   Reply With Quote