PNW Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kingrollo

Vessel Name
Kittiwake
Vessel Make
Suldan Bros. 25' Wooden Trawler
Greetings all!,
My wife and I just purchased a 25' wooden trawler with a single cylinder Sabb diesel. It needs some TLC but we're looking forward to fixing her up. The boat was built in Port Orchard WA. by Suldan Bros. boatworks in 1986 and they are still in business today. We are going to moor the boat in Port Orchard where we will be working on her. I suspect this forum will be a great resource, thanks in advance, Mike and Theresa

Wecome to the fleet!
Be sure to give us a wave when you venture north of the border! - Boyd
BTW...they all need a little TLC ;-)

Thanks Boydster!

Greetings all!,
My wife and I just purchased a 25' wooden trawler with a single cylinder Sabb diesel. It needs some TLC but we're looking forward to fixing her up.

Welcome aboard, Mike and Theresa. Good to have you with us, and sounds as if you will have a fun project. To some people, me especially, TLC is a major part of the fun.

Welcome aboard. One of the main "rules" of TF is that it ain't true until we've seen the photos posted. Just kidding.....sort of.

Thanks, jwnall, we can't wait to get started on it!

GFC, I think if you click on my profile the picture will come up. For some reason I can't get it to appear as my avatar?!

GFC, I think if you click on my profile the picture will come up. For some reason I can't get it to appear as my avatar?!

Your profile picture and your avatar picture are two separate things. If that hint is not enough, let me know, and I will walk you through it (presuming someone else has not already done so).

As John says, it's your avatar photo you need to upload in your User CP. Maximum size is 200w x 150h. I took the liberty of cropping your profile pic down to that size and posting it below so you could grab, save and then upload it by browsing. Of course, you are free to use any photo you wish.

BTW...welcome. :)

Attachments

• KingRolloavatar.jpg
    KingRolloavatar.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 340
Thanks Tonic!

Yes, welcome and more pictures! The iPad app works pretty well for pictures if your browser is not working on the computer...

Thanks, 6-pack! I'm going to the boat today, I'll get more pics and post them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom