Hello from VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmonster

Hello, Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I've been a boater almost my whole life, and have recently started looking at trawlers more seriously and came across this site. I'm very new to trawlers and am looking for as much info as possible.

Both me and my girlfriend both found that we love trawlers and would love to see ourselves in one at some point.

Welcome aboard...:D... if your looking for info and various opinions on various subjects...:socool:...you've come to the right place...:thumb:

Welcome aboard, lots of good info here.

Welcome aboard, we are also boaters in Virginia and we currently have ours birthed at Atlantic Yacht basin in Great Bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Trawler

Welcome aboard from North Carolina!

photo_explorer

photo_explorer

Welcome.

The Chesapeake is a great place to have a trawler. You could spend a lifetime there and still be able to cruise elsewhere whenever you felt like it.

Marty

Welcome. Hope to hear more from you in the future as things progress. We all enjoy watching someone move from thinking about trawlers, to looking at trawlers, to negotiating for one, to having it surveyed, to that proud moment when the keys are handed over, and then on to the first cruise. It is enjoyable to read about all that and to see it through the eyes of someone who is doing it for the first time.

Welcome... this if THE place to get trawler info... I looked for over a year and found what's perfect for me and the 1st Mate.. she's a great deck hand/co-captain.

Good luck - now you'll go into information overload...

earl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom