View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
N4061
Guru

Response to a Brokers Comments

[QUOTE=pilothouse king;183034]I had the chance to look into the hull of a Nordhavn 46' that fell off it's jack stands in a Ft. Lauderdale boatyard. What I saw shocked me (and I took photos!)-

Interesting that a broker who specializes in mid-size, twin-engine semi-displacement boats felt the need to step in and comment on another brand boat when the discussion has nothing to do with him or the type of boat he sells. I didn't realize this site was designed for brokers to try and promote their products even if indirectly.

If anyone wants to doubt the structural integrity of the N46 I would check out the Voyage of Egret website and see where they have traveled the past 17 years in their N46.

I think I need to rethink if this is the right sight for me since I thought it was designed to for boaters to assist other boaters. Not for brokers to discredit other brands in an attempt to some how try and make a sale (not very professional in my opinion).

Now that this broker has me started I will advise that we just received word today that our offer on our third Nordhavn was accepted and we start the sea-trial / inspection process next week. To show the level of confidence I have in Nordhavn boats my offer was made "sight unseen" and on the trust I have with staff at PAE who know the boat.

I don't see any of them discrediting other brand boats but then again they don't have to. They know what their boats have and can do!

John T (N4050 & N4061 and N3 in-process)
N4061 is offline   Reply With Quote