Recent Fuel News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"We in the South know what Heaven looks like. It looks like Daytona Beach. Of course, you have to go through Atlanta to get there.:D "

The joke in Miami used to be that when you died, you had to change planes in Atlanta to get to heaven. Now when you die, you just stay here. You're already in heaven.

The geography and weather here, all year-round, is close to heaven.

Well, Mark, now let's be honest, it's not ALL heaven... the geography 'round here can actually get a little rough around late September, but it usually clears up before Thanksgiving.

:socool:

On Catalina Island the price of diesel was $7.00 a gallon (it has to barged in.) I crossed the San Pedro channel and fueled up at the Valvtec station in Newport Beach at $3.72 a gallon. The Valvtec diesel already has the biocide added.

I'm not a fan of "big box" retailers. I support local retailers. Even if it hurts my pocketbook a little bit.
I feel the same, the local stores & shops seem to provide better service & I don't have to buy in bulk when all I need small amount.

Thanks Mark and Ron! As a small retailer I really appreciate that. By the way, it usually doesn't cost any more to shop from me than it does from the giant retailers.
In fact I usually save folks a few dollars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom