30' Trawler on Craig's List in Portland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come out of hiding Walt. You're going to have to face it sooner or later!
I think it's obvious as to exactly who I was referring to. :blush:

Attachments

• Moonstruck.jpg
    Moonstruck.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 89
Walt, is it just me or does Don bear a resemblance to Ernest Hemingway in that picture? :angel:

Could be Craig, but it looks like it's coming to fist-a-cuffs.

shew! That boat is sweet. Hard to imagine a better deal for 30K.

Looks like it was right after Walt insulted Don's boat and just before Don got even. :socool:

That one picture brings to mind three Hemingway quotes:

1. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

2. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

3. Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

:D

Attachments

• Don & Ernie.jpg
    Don & Ernie.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 78
Well, Ernest did have more hair on top. But then, balding is a masculine thing. Leastwise, that's what I say to my Dad observing my diminishing head-hair.

Well, Ernest did have more hair on top. But then, balding is a masculine thing. Leastwise, that's what I say to my Dad observing my diminishing head-hair.

Mark, I say to let those who want to waste their harmones growing hair do so. We have better things to do with our harmones.:dance:

When I went searching for a Willard 30 on a trailer, this one popped up. Looks like the same boat. No Photoshop. Here's a link for the photo.

Google Image Result for http://www.serenitysys.com/photogallery/boats/willard30/IMG_4218a.jpg

Sorry, I have been out of the loop for several days. Been in the North woods of Canada. No phone, no internet, not TV.

Looks like our F-250 and 10.000# trailer would be a little lite for a 2500 mile haul with that load.

Also, I did not see a door on the pilot house. Is there one?

That boat would sure be some fun in the San Juans and on the lake at home.

I think the name could radiate the essence of the wackiness of the left coast.

Left Moon

Moonrise

Moon Child

Moonshine

Moongazing

Lunatic

Lunacy

and my favorite...

Moonbeam

I think the name could radiate the essence of the wackiness of the left coast.

Left Moon

Moonrise

Moon Child

Moonshine

Moongazing

Lunatic

Lunacy

and my favorite...

Moonbeam

Moonbeam is just tooooo Jerry Brownish.:eek:

Moon Unit?

That's the name of our 17' Whaler. Moon Doggie is the name of my son's 26' Whaler. Of course Moonstruck is on the Blackfin and Sabre.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting another boat.

My name is Don, and I have a boating problem

Dawn Moon?

I don't know why but that really strikes me as funny! I've read it 3 times and am still laughing.:rofl::rofl::rofl::D:D:D;););):blush: Ahhhh....that's better.

You're actually very witty and very funny! I'll bet Lou laughs at everything you say! (And everything you do?) :ermm:

Re post # 40. Pilothouse door only on the stbd side on the Voyager Willard.

That's the name of our 17' Whaler. Moon Doggie is the name of my son's 26' Whaler. Of course Moonstruck is on the Blackfin and Sabre.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting another boat.

Hi Don!!
Welcome to Aquaholics Anonymous! :thumb:

Moonshadow Moonshadow??

You're actually very witty and very funny! I'll bet Lou laughs at everything you say! (And everything you do?) :ermm:

Mostly laughs at me unless I come dragging another boat in.

Looks like the ad is off Craigslist. Too bad for me. I had commitments for the Canada trip, so may have missed it. Looks like it was a great deal. I checked into a freight hauler with some sketchy information. If I can get it hauled the 2100 miles for about $5,000 it would be doable.

Oh yeah, Capt. Jack, Western Moon sounds pretty good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom