Ahoy All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irdiverdan

Veteran Member
Just joined the forum and looking forward to "picking your brains". I lived most of my adult life in South Florida and have owned several boats, mostly center console, cuddy cabins etc.. Presently, I live in the Atlanta GA area and am looking forward to retiring, moving to the coast, buying a trawler and "Looping" as well as exploring the other thousands of miles of navigable waters in the U.S. Hoping to learn about "Living Aboard" and the "Trawler life"...:thumb:

Welcome aboard! We live on the west coast of Florida. We have a 38' Marine Trader trawler and plan on cruising the loop next year.

Gina

Welcome aboard

Welcome

from someone who grew up and early adult life in South Florida and spent the bulk of the last 20 years land locked in Georgia

Welcome aboard. Always good to have another diver represented, even though I'm not sure I can really claim that distinction much any more. Age does take its toll, unfortunately, and spearfishing (the love of my life) for grouper and red snapper may be a thing of the past (like a bunch of other things). But, as the song says, the memories live on.

John

Greetings,
Welcome aboard! Mr. jwnall....Ah yes, the mammaries....
600full-dolly-parton.jpg

Gotta love Dolly. Great set of lungs.

Gotta love Dolly. Great set of lungs.

As well as a mind for business that any corporate CEO would envy.

Welcome Idiverdan,These guys sure know how to brighten up a day.
Nothing going right at work today,I decide to check in on you guys and see this .RT you crack me up man.Thanks

Thanks All

Thanks for all the welcoming posts...@jwnall, since moving to GA I have not had much opportunity to dive, while in S. Florida I practically spent more time underwater than above it...I too really really enjoyed spearfishing and lobstering...As I said, can't wait to retire in the next couple of years and head back to the water.... :socool:

Oh forgot something...

to RT Firefly...Thanks for the mammaries...:thumb:...

, since moving to GA I have not had much opportunity to dive.... :socool:

Reminds me of a poster I once saw in a dive shop. Shows a fully suited up diver lying flat on the ground, on his stomach, tanks and weight belt on, with his face in a mud puddle. The caption on the poster said "Dive North Dakota!"

John

That's how I feel here in GA. There are some lakes but visibility is measured in inches instead of feet...LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom