View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #13
bshillam
Guru

City: Portland, OR
Vessel Name: Our Heaven
Vessel Model: 1997 4800 Navigator
Hopefully third time is the charm. I have tried to load this message here goes.

So we looked at our list of boats this morning. One real dissappointment, but three possibles. One has really stood out in our mind as a today boat and a future boat. That was the Navigator 3300. Galley up, Sedan style, walk through to the swim platform, mid stateroom and forward master, with a dry bathroom. Really had everything on our check list. Looked well taken care of and looked after. Not a great electronics package, but I am willing to look over that if everything else pans out. The nice thing, it appears it's ready to use now and we can tackle most everything this winter after getting some hours under our belt.
Here is a listing of the same make/model. Does anyone have direct experience with Navigator whether it's the same size and or a larger version? What kind of expectations should I have with twin 200 Volvo's? What's the best possible MPG that I could hope to achieve from this hull and engine combo? Anyone have a best guess or knowledge? I have tried to dig up some info but haven't had a bunch of success. Thoughts?
1995 Navigator 3300 Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

Here is a statement on the boat,
Built by the Marshall family in Perris, California, Navigator Yachts

Your continued support is greatly appreciated!
“Try something you could fail at. We all do things that we can comfortably achieve, but rarely do we set the high bar one notch above what we think we can clear, and that’s what’s driving me on here.” Lieutenant Colonel Alastair Edward Henry Worsley MBE (4 October 1960 – 24 January 2016) Explorer
bshillam is offline   Reply With Quote