Nova Scotia and more shenanigans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wxx3

Dauntless Award
Vessel Name
Dauntless
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 - 148
We just spent 2 days in Yartmouth and are currently about 25 m se anchored off Seal Island.

If you have any suggestions for the se coast over the next 7 -10 days. Post em, but I don't have access to internet, but may text any pertinent suggestions at no cost to me at 917-482-5178

Richard and Julie

Hopefully, you'll pick up a network somewhere:

Lunenburg is a wonderful historic port, known for wooden ship-building and as the home to the Bluenose 2, a replica of Canada's legendary racing/fishing schooner. Mahone Bay is picturesque and Peggy's Cove is a natural wonder, with fantastic glacier-sculpted rock formations and a quaint, working fishing village. All of them are southwest of Halifax. If you get farther north, the Bras d'Or Lake is stunningly beautiful. I've sailed on it, but never entered by sea. Active Captain is probably your friend for finding the channels. Hell, the whole province is gorgeous. Enjoy!

Last edited:
agree with angus on Lunenburg and especially bras d'or lakes.made second trip a month ago from pei. very easy access from hawksbury into small lock entering the lake. excellent marina ten minutes from lock at st, peters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom