Our new [to us anyway] american tug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steveandtina

Vessel Name
american pride
Vessel Make
american tug 36/5
THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT SITE FOR TRAWLER OWNERS AND I THOUGHT I WOULD INTRODUCE TINA AND I. WE HAD A RANGERTUG 25 AND REALLY ENJOYED IT FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS. WE PLAN ON BEING IN THE GREAT NORTHWEST THE GREATER PART OF THE SUMMERS TO ESCAPE THIS NORTHERN CA HEAT.. WE RECENTLY JOINED THE AMERICAN TUG OWNERS ASSOCIATION AND LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING NEW CRUISING FRIENDS. WE HOPE TO BE IN LACONNER WA AROUND SEPT 1ST LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM LIKE MINDED BOAT OWNERS---- STEVEANDTINA:lol::lol:

Glad to have you aboard, Steve and Tina. Hope to hear more from you.

John

Welcome

Welcome from another AT owner doing the Great Loop.

adventuresofgreatlaker.blogspot.com

Steveandtina

Thanks to all for your kind welcome,, larry, we bought our tug [american pride] from tom and judy podaski from grand ille.. Perhaps your wakes have crossed somewhere in the great lakes.. We had the boat shipped back to the factory in laconner for recommisioning. Hope to be in the san juan islands all of sept and into oct. Fair winds and following seas:):) steveandtina

Thanks to all for your kind welcome,, larry, we bought our tug [american pride] from tom and judy podaski from grand ille.. Perhaps your wakes have crossed somewhere in the great lakes.. We had the boat shipped back to the factory in laconner for recommisioning. Hope to be in the san juan islands all of sept and into oct. Fair winds and following seas:):) steveandtina

We are in La Conner today! What does a recommissioning entail? Congrats and welcome!

Jeff and michelle,, it is simply the re-installation of all the stuff that had to be taken off prior to overland shipping to wash ---all the second deck hand rails, radar mast, nav lites, etc. Will you be in the san juans in sept?? Stevenadtina

Thanks much! I am a hopefully soon-to-be cruiser. Just returned to Texas from florida after disappointing survey. Had to wihdraw

Steve and Tina, welcome from another American Tugger (currently on the Chesapeake, but most likely moving to Oregon next year).

Thanks nick, i really like your boat, will you ship your tug?? If so let me know as i just shipped 'american pride' from detroit to laconner ---be glad to fill you in on all the details steveandtina

I'd love to hear the details. I will be shipping my tug from La Conner to Cleveland. I also have the fly bridge to deal with. Was it expensive?

Steve & Tina, thank you, I will PM you and would very much appreciate hearing the details of your shipping experiences.

Instead of through PM it would benefit all of us if you started a thread on the subject of overland transport of your boats.

Welcome and I am sure you will enjoy your American Tug.

I was lucky enough to see your boat being hauled out in preparation for transport.
Also be sure to register at the owners site http://atugoa.com/index.php
Fellow American Tug owner from Gibraltar, Mi.

STEVE & TINA,
Welcome! We are sure you will enjoy American Pride!
We we lucky to see your boat being hauled out in preparation for transport west.
Fellow American Tug owners Mark & Patti

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom