3 private messages advertisement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baggiolini

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
Defever 44
I think the ad that appears top center just below the trawler picture is deceptive and is a disservice to your members. It is advertising a tool bar, inbox ace and relying on trickery to get us to download it. I've been here for a few years and I clicked it before realizing what it was.

Google, I assume, knows what I like and I try to click on advertisements on the site when appropriate but IMHO, this is BS.

E :mad:

Try AdBlock and you won't see those pesky ads again.

Google, I assume, knows what I like and I try to click on advertisements on the site when appropriate but IMHO, this is BS.

E :mad:

I turned my AdBlock+ off for the last couple of days to try catching that ad you mentioned. I know which one it is as I saw it a few days ago from the computer at work. If you see it again do us a favor and catch the URL and we will see what can be done from our end. Unfortunately nothing can be done without the URL.

Thanks THD & Craig, I've been shopping for shoes lately and that is all that shows up excepting my own company ads....which I'm sure I'm paying for. Paying to advertise to myself, gotta love the new internet age.

Baggio-I hope you are buying from your self as well!

Darn you Baggio, you mentioned shoes! Now there's a Zappo's ad at the top of the page. Damn I said Zappo's, now I bet it won't go away!

I know what you mean about advertising to yourself. I pay for ads on the Cruisers Forum and every time I go there, there's my ad. I hope someone besides me is seeing it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom