Mine, all mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy G

Hospitality Officer
Vessel Name
Sarawana
Vessel Make
IG 36 Quad Cabin
Ha Ha, as at 5.55pm (Australian Eastern time)Tuesday June 11, 2013 I am the only person on Trawler Forum. Mine all mine! Gee, don't quite know what to do with it.

Maybe I will rename it the Andy G rising damp forum.

Andy, for mine I think you consumed too much turps in the vivacious company of all those gorgeous girls you posted on the flybridge thread.

One of those gorgeous girls is my youngest. Actually, I'm taking them all out tomorrow for a mid semester catch up. They were in Kindergarten together and are now scattered all over the state, so when they come home I get my arm twisted to let them have the boat.

So I get to drive the boat, park it and decamp, leaving them to party overnight, with strict instructions to look after the boat.

I catch the ferry across next day to drive the boat back. the only absolute no no is they must not start the engines.

Lucky girls I say.

Well, I hope you enjoyed your time all alone on the forum without any adult supervision. At least it doesn't look too messy this morning. Nice job cleaning up after yourself!

Next time can you get some coffee and scones started for the rest of us?

Gee, it is not easy running your own forum, do this, do that!

Keep it up, Andy and they just might make you their intern! I bet that's not pretty. :blush:

:whistling:

Attachments

• CondescendingWonka_Intern.jpg
    CondescendingWonka_Intern.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 941466_338982772871696_1162669538_n.jpg
    941466_338982772871696_1162669538_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 142
Andy, isn't it lonely "at the top."

Well,some forum members are born to be great, others have have greatness thrust on them.............then there's me!

Janet, scones should come with clotted cream and home made strawberry jam and Tea, not coffee. (There was a time in my distant past when I used to make about 30 dozen scones a week, and very good they were too)

Modesty should prevent me (but it won't) from pointing out that there are now far more people using the forum since I took over.

All good things must come to an end though, so Janet H I am handing back the keys to the kingdom, fair winds and god's speed.:smitten:

Ah...Andy...a legend in your own time...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom