View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #1
Codger2
Guru

City: San Diego
Vessel Name: Circuit Breaker
Vessel Model: 2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
TrawlerForum vs. All the others

With many attempts at navigating other boating sites and being somewhat computer challenged, I* declare this forum to be the most user friendly. In addition, the contributions of the owners (we could use more Doug posts) are well received and an indication of their desire to see the site succeed.

Contributors Marin, FF, Defin, RT Firefly (I think he actually looks like Groucho but one can't be sure) and, of course, all the Aussies, make this a lot of fun to read as well as a great source of information. Lobster boat fans (I'm one) would like to see Carey chime in a little more as cruises of a New Engalnd lobster boat with the PNW as a backdrop are really neat.!

It's great to see Eric back and to read his writings from the Thorne Bay, Alaska point of view.

The listings of the various categories on the home page make it so easy to find what I'm interested in and to skip the ones that I'm not.

Keith's posts, with accompaning photos, are always well received and take me* back to the days when I was single. (Thanks, Keith for the wonderful memories.)

Although I have yet to total up the money I've spent on SeaHorse while being a member of this forum and taking to heart the many suggestions of a better way or a better product, I can assure you the sum is considerable.

I know I've left out many people that contribute greatly to the success of the site but since this is all off the top of my head, I won't apologize.

Keep the posts coming.....

Walt

-- Edited by SeaHorse II on Thursday 27th of May 2010 09:10:36 AM
Attached Thumbnails
walt.jpg  
Codger2 is offline   Reply With Quote