First post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buff

Hello, everyone! I am really looking forward to learning and sharing. I've been on the Bayliner site for years and have found it a great resource as well as just plain fun. I expect that this forum will be equally worthwhile!
I have a '38 Bayliner with which I spend a lot of time cruising the Channel Islands from Ventura, as well as traveling to Catalina, Marina Delr Rey, and as far south as San Diego. As soon as I sell my current boat the plan is to by a bigger boat and spend all my time cruising!:)

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that there are Bayliner enthusiasts and in-differentialists here, but all of 'em are just as passionate about boating. I think the great value Bayliners start at 38 ft..

Cool, welcome! What are you shopping for?

Welcome! Are you planing to get a larger Bayliner like a 4788?

First Post

Once I sell this one I'llbe looking for a '50 + flush deck or motoryacht. There are lots out there....just have to be ready to buy when I find the right one....whihc I've all ready done several times over. As a matter of fact, my admiral won't look at any more boats until we've sold ours because she feel in love with a Hatteras '53 and couldn't have it. Talk about pissed!

Hey Pineapple girl....a dockmate of mine just bought a 35 PT up in the delta and brought it down to Ventura....loves the boat!

Last edited:
Hey Pineapple girl....a dockmate of mine just bought a 35 PT up in the delta and brought it down to Ventura....loves the boat!

Is your dock mate on the forum? If love to see photos! We love our boat.

I can understand where your wife is coming from! That is frustrating. :) hope the bayliner sells soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom