Just getting started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canhardlywait

Good afternoon everyone.
Found your forum the most current and interesting . My wife and I are shopping for our first boat after having chartered up till now .
Always want on the water but it wasn't practical with my working schedule . I'm an OTR trucker and the wife was too nervous to have small children on the water. It has been a dream of mine for a lot of years and now all the planets have aligned to make happen.
Still doing a lot of research on would or fibreglass looking for something about 35 to 42 and floor plan to accommodate two medium size dog so prepare for lots of questions . So for now you can rest. Thanks Scotty

Welcome, you have come to a great spot for the information you need to get into this wonderful lifestyle.

Good to have you on board. Lots of cheap boats still around so it is a good time to buy. Have fun looking and post pictures. Tons of good advice on here, and a little not so good so you will have to be able to separate the two. Your chartering experience should give you some valuable knowledge as to what you want in a boat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom