Baker
TF Site Team/Forum Founder

City: League City, Tx
Vessel Name: Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Model: Meridian 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Baker -

She really is a beautiful boat. I love the flybridge, single diesel, roomy layout. Economical as absolutely possible without being sail. The new owners look like they shined her up really nicely.

If we didn't love our boat so much (and needed the space for kids!!) I'd love to have that Prairie. I've been long an admirer.
Coincidently Ben, when I was looking for the "next boat" after this one and was still living aboard, I was very seriously considering the MT36. Great boats and many were single engine. Good looking boats as well. Like Craig referred to above, since my recent boat, I have a "speed problem". I never thought I would like going fast. Actually I love going slow but don't have the time... . And I mean that. Honestly, seeing "Prairie Dog" back on the market has me re-evaluating my goals. I don't think anything has changed but that little boat sure has a soft spot in my heart....kinda like seeing an old flame and wondering if you made the right decision...you know you did but, man,..... we had great times!

An interesting fact. The P29 has the same beam(almost) as your boat...12ft
Baker is offline   Reply With Quote