I tried.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Conrad

Guru
Vessel Name
Blue Sky
Vessel Make
Nordic Tugs 42 Hull #001
I tried twice to post a note on my home port, complete with photos. The first time I attached 8 photos and got told that I needed a security token.
So I tried to report my issue to the administrator as prompted, but then my note to the administrator was rejected.
So I tried to post again with only 4 photos attached (less than others had posted so I figured I was okay.) Rejected again due to the security token thing.
Starting to get a complex here.

Starting to get a complex here.
Conrad, I can't help you & really don't know what to say, other than that last sentence in your post is a very funny line! :lol::lol::lol:

Conrad, are you using the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button near the bottom of the page after selecting GO ADVANCED? Do your pics show in the preview but cannot post?

Conrad

Are you sure that your pictures are not High Resolution ones. - millions of pixels per square millimeter. If so, one single picture will overload the file.
If so, the problem is not the interface between the chair and the keyboard. Is just that you have a damn good camera!

Conrad, are you using the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button near the bottom of the page after selecting GO ADVANCED? Do your pics show in the preview but cannot post?

Hi Al - I just use the paperclip icon above the message window. Never got far enough to even preview my post.

Conrad

Are you sure that your pictures are not High Resolution ones. - millions of pixels per square millimeter. If so, one single picture will overload the file.
If so, the problem is not the interface between the chair and the keyboard. Is just that you have a damn good camera!

Yes, I think you nailed it. I do have high res photos, in the order of anywhere from 2 - 5 MEGs, so perhaps that is my problem. In the past I've only posted one photo at a time so never had a problem.

I guess size matters.

Conrad, I can't help you & really don't know what to say, other than that last sentence in your post is a very funny line! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Walt - I laughed out out loud when I saw your comment!

Still have a complex though.

I never used the paper clip. Try GO ADVANCED, MANAGE ATTACHMENTS to add pics in the accepted formats shown near the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button.

It worked for two photos. Must be the size thing I guess. ( I also used your "Manage Attachments suggestion Al.)

Attachments

• DSC_0576.jpg
    DSC_0576.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0134.jpg
    DSC_0134.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 117
Beautiful! That was worth the effort!

Thanks Al! I was able to post these in the home port thread, but when I tried to post another single photo in a separate posting it failed.

Maybe I don't have a complex, maybe I'm just really am bad at this!!!!

Conrad,
Put your photos in a seperate folder, then open them with paint or similar programe and resize them, ( I usually use about 900 x 400 pixels) one plane will control the other.
Save them and they should be good to upload.
Cheers
Benn

( I also used your "Manage Attachments suggestion Al.)
Al (Flywright) trained me over the phone and I have been boring people with all my photos ever since. So, for those of you that get sick & tired of all my posts, it was Flywright that taught me how to do it! :blush:

So, for those of you that get sick & tired of all my posts, it was Flywright that taught me how to do it! :blush:

Thanks Walt, been afraid this might be FlyWright's fault. Pineapple Girl and I will scrutinize this shady character this weekend.

Conrad,
Put your photos in a seperate folder, then open them with paint or similar programe and resize them, ( I usually use about 900 x 400 pixels) one plane will control the other.
Save them and they should be good to upload.
Cheers
Benn

Thanks Benn - I'll give it a try.

Hey, why do I get blamed for all the TF whackos! Oh well. if that's the cross I must bear, ...

See you at dinner Saturday, Cpseudonym!

(Not you, Conrad. You're welcome.)

Hey, why do I get blamed for all the TF whackos! Oh well. if that's the cross I must bear, ...

See you at dinner Saturday, Cpseudonym!

(Not you, Conrad. You're welcome.)

Conrad's not invited to dinner? No wonder he has a complex!

:whistling:

Maybe I don't have a complex, maybe I'm just really am bad at this!!!!
Conrad:

Sure would like to see more pics of your boat. (I thought about searching the archives first but with your past history of posting pics I thought I'd just ask for more.):popcorn: I do love the lines of the NT 42 but don't know much about the interior. (Cabins and such.)

Conrad:

Sure would like to see more pics of your boat. (I thought about searching the archives first but with your past history of posting pics I thought I'd just ask for more.):popcorn: I do love the lines of the NT 42 but don't know much about the interior. (Cabins and such.)

Thanks Walt! I do have some photos in an album in my profile, but no interior shots. I'll add some later today; they are easier to add there than in posts. (Perhaps I'm setting myself up for more rejection?)

Hi there Eric. I do not.
Well, that explains it....Don't worry about having a complex as that is a typical reaction to the "non Mac computer crowd.:hide:

Well, that explains it....Don't worry about having a complex as that is a typical reaction to the "non Mac computer crowd.:hide:

All of my children are avowed Mac fanatics, rejection is part of my daily life!

Back
Top Bottom