Stuart FL Dealer/Broker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bes1020

I have to spend just a little over a week in the Stuart, FL area on business. I would like to spend some of my downtime looking at trawlers for sale. I am interested in finding something in the 100 to 200K range.

Can anyone recommend a local broker/dealer that can assist in my search?

Thanks in advance.

Try Capt. Bill Harris at Krogen Yachts. They have plenty he can show at their docks, and may have an older 42 or 36 in your price range. I think he would keep an eye out for one if he doesn't.

I agree. Bill Harris knows the trawler market better than anyone in the Stuart area and beyond.

Curtis Stokes or Judy Waldman she usualy has the upper end covered Curtis does well across the board! They have been showing me boats and I like their frankness!
Gregg

I'll third Bill Harris. I've greatly benefitted from his contact and advice, which he shares unselfishly, and I've never bought or sold a boat through him. If you like laid back, informative and no push, he's your man. I think I've got his marina number but only on a PM.
Regardless, you are in the best place in the east to see a real assortment of trawler style boats. Stuart is a real maritime community with generations of families in boatworks and gobs of cruisers. That's why I'm docked in Stuart for upgrades and improvements right now.

Back
Top Bottom