Thread: Maybe this one?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #178
ksanders
Moderator Emeritus

City: SEWARD ALASKA
Vessel Name: DOS PECES
Vessel Model: BAYLINER 4788
GG The nay Sayers will tell you to abandon your dreams. They will tell you to give up, buy a house with a white picket fence and take up gardening.

Let me tell you my story, because the naysayers said I couldn't do it.

23 years ago I was a single parent and I had a dream. My dream was moving To Alaska, buying an airplane, buying a cabin in the woods, and living an adventure.

Well I'm here to tell you, I raised my son and nobody died, I owned a floatplane, logged a thousand hours behind the wheel, own a cabin in the woods, and shot a really nice bear on my porch step.

In 2003 the naysayers told me I was going to die bringing a Bayliner all the way from Washington to Seattle. Well I'm here to tell you they were wrong, I brought my first Bayliner to Alaska and I lived, and I've lived through lots of other adventures since then.

What I'm getting at, is the adventures in life are the ones we make, and if you let people tell you you cannot do it, if you believe them, then you will have led less of a life.

So as far as I'm concerned, you just go right ahead asking your questions, continue living your dream, and eventually you will of had a better life than the naysayers
https://maps.findmespot.com/s/XLJZ#history/assets
ksanders is offline   Reply With Quote