Old 03-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #14
Conrad
Guru

City: Campbell River
Vessel Name: Blue Sky
Vessel Model: Nordic Tugs 42 Hull #001
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolive View Post
Well, after looking at many many boats of all different kinds of favors we decided on a Grand Banks 36. Submitted an offer and it was accepted. Looking forward to the end of the search and being aboard the new boat.

Lots of reasons brought us the the GB, but one overriding feeling was that not matter how many boats we viewed, they all got compared to the GB in our minds and whenever we walked off a GB we always said, "that's a nice boat". So we decided to only focus on GB's and found one we like and can afford. We've been saving for years and almost decided to take out a small loan to do a 42, but kept our focus to not go into debt and will be able to cash out this boat. Pretty darn excited I must say. I've been lurking and learning from the GB forum since 2009 and now looking forward to saying we are new GB owners.

All the info I obtained from this forum was very valuable to us in our search. Now lets hope the survey goes as well as I think it should.

Keith
Congratulations Keith!

We looked at quite a number of GB's in our search, and every time the impression was that they were built the way a boat should be built. Great quality, great use of space for storage etc. You will enjoy her very much.

Where is she located?

Good luck on the surveys.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote