Norcold DE-704C AC/DC Refridgerator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the ringer you can shut off, your fancy "smart" phone that eats up your battery in less than 24 hours? I agree - put it in the fridge :thumb:

the ringer you can shut off, your fancy "smart" phone that eats up your battery in less than 24 hours? I agree - put it in the fridge :thumb:

Well the fact is I find the smart phone cheaper than any other and yet i dislike the thing. I get unlimited and very fast internet anywhere it will work for less than forty bucks and that includes on the water. Internet i can use on my laptop or my desktop even at the same time. I always have in my pocket gps tracking when i choose to use it so i wont get lost and that includes even areas without cell phone service or on the water. this service is free, app name is My Tracks, I can get weather or info on just about anything or place in cell phone areas.
Without the smart phone it would cost me $79 per month or more just for internet and i could only use it at one location. For the gps i could buy one of them gadgets but then i would also have to keep purchasing the map update but with the smart phone and my tracks its all free.
They are good things but i still dislike them and all phones

Cold beer is what its all about..

However most fridges only keep the box at 38-40F .

COLD BEER is kept on ice ,the mug to imbibe from is kept in the freezer.

ICED BEER is easy to do with the remarkable insulation of high buck ice chests.

Cold beer is what its all about..

However most fridges only keep the box at 38-40F .

COLD BEER is kept on ice ,the mug to imbibe from is kept in the freezer.

ICED BEER is easy to do with the remarkable insulation of high buck ice chests.
I can tell we have a real connisour here:)....question, can life exsist without beer?

After being forced to give up alcohol consumption for medical reasons four years ago, I can tell you that yes, life can exist without beer.

sorry to hear that. A co-worker almost killed himself drinking milk. He loved milk and it caused his kidneys to quit. He was very fortunate in that by going on a very strict diet and taking pills everyday for sex years his kidney function returned. He now is back to normal but still avoids dairy products for the most part

sorry to hear that. A co-worker almost killed himself drinking milk. He loved milk and it caused his kidneys to quit. He was very fortunate in that by going on a very strict diet and taking pills everyday for sex years his kidney function returned. He now is back to normal but still avoids dairy products for the most part

Need to know more about the sex years? Does this cure psorisis?

I don't know, but when I get out of work on a 90 degree plus day ( with no AC at work ) and stop at the boat on my way home, open the cabin which is over 100 degrees inside - that 38 degree beer in the fridge tastes mighty fine! Not sure a glass of milk would work quite as well but I'll concede to anybody with medical issues that restrict them.

I don't know, but when I get out of work on a 90 degree plus day ( with no AC at work ) and stop at the boat on my way home, open the cabin which is over 100 degrees inside - that 38 degree beer in the fridge tastes mighty fine! Not sure a glass of milk would work quite as well but I'll concede to anybody with medical issues that restrict them.

:thumb:you know for a lot of years i loved to go on tortourous hikes in the hottest time of the year and drink nothing just so i could make two three four cold ones waiting for me in the cooler for my return disapear in a flash. I think they would evaporate before they hit my stomach but they tasted oh so good. I have stopped doing that cause i almost killed myself by doing this when a kid at 63. Now i even take water with me. yep, you heard right, water. Thats that flat tasting stuff you wash your car with

Water?, my God man, do you know what fish DO in that stuff?

Water?, my God man, do you know what fish DO in that stuff?
:rofl:......I know, thats why i have one of them six stage RO water systems at the cabin and drink well water at home. No fish down under ground.
The truth is I love beer but can't drink it like i did cause I discovered I have a gluten intolerence and it keeps me from sleeping and makes my heart do weird things. I found if i stay away from all breads and stuff like that i can have my beer days without issue. I hate this getting old crap

I mean its a fact if God intended man drink water he wouldn't allow other creatures to use it for a toilet. Soto fix that ah oh, he invented beer. Makes perfect sense

Thats that flat tasting stuff you wash your car with __________________

Budweiser ?

If anyone still needs a power supply I have one that seemed to test OK.

Removed it from our RV fridge unit that was failed by the PO.

FREE , but you pay packaging and shipping.

First in time , first in line,,,

Any way you could post a picture of if?

Back
Top Bottom