The ONE Truth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MurrayM

Guru
Vessel Name
Badger
Vessel Make
30' Sundowner Tug
You've seen it. I've seen it. Questions initially perceived as having simple cut & dry answers spawn great meandering debates incorporating all the complexities in the boating Universe.

What is the ONE, singular, overarching, indisputable Truth?

Ain't that the truth...?

Sailors have a hard time admitting that they are motor boating 90% of the time.:D

If the wife is not happy...

We will always have questions

Never underestimate the sea! :eek:

When you least expect it... expect it! ;)

It's always low tide when you have to provision the boat.

Moonstruck is correct about sailors. That is the ONE crude truth!

here we go again.....

We need to get back on our boats, at least those of us cooped up for the winter do..... we clearly have too much time on our hands....

A piece of string is exactly twice as long as the distance from it's centre to the end.

If the draft of your vessel exceeds the depth of the water, you are aground.

If I didn't see it or hear it - it did not happen!

If we invite JD to come out boating with us, the weather will go bad.

Old fisherman never die... they just smell that way! :facepalm: :hide: :facepalm: :nonono: :dance: :lol:

There is nothing--absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.

Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

The ONE TRUTH (i.e. the true definition) - You fill in the blanks...

PLEASURE BOAT: Hole in water, surrounded by ______ into which one throws ______ !

:speed boat::speed boat::speed boat:

Last edited:
PLEASURE BOAT: Hole in water, surrounded by people that want to rip you off, into which one throws away their life! :rofl:

If you drop a piece of bread that has peanut butter and jelly on it, it will always land with the P & J down.

It's always low tide when you have to provision the boat.

I would not have understood that unless I had chartered out of Anacortes and provisioned at low tide

PLEASURE BOAT: Hole in water, surrounded by people that want to rip you off, into which one throws away their life! :rofl:

OOOUCH! :cry:

Wasn't expecting that! Don't Worry... Be Happy!

Back
Top Bottom